European Learning Network took part in a KA1 Mobility project for Youth Workers entitled “Multisensory Learning and Occupational Path” reference number 2016-1-RO01-KA105-024218 financed by the European Commission.
The partners were from 14 countries, Programme Countries as well as Partner Countries:
- AR Vocational and Investment Solutions – ARVIS, the applicant organisation (Romania)
- UNIque Junior Enterprise (Albania)
- Modern Youth Public Union (Azerbaijan)
- The Starry Start of Talents Foundation (Bulgaria)
- Georgian Youth Development Association (Georgia)
- Youth Center of Epirus (Greece), Associazione Eurobox (Italy)
- Unique projects (Lithuania)
- Youth of Europe (Poland)
- Associação Portuguesa de Educação Ambiental (Portugal)
- Colegiul National “Petru Rares” Suceava (Romania), Liceul „Moldova” (Romania), SYTEV (Slovakia)
- L’Association Euro-Méditerranéenne des Echanges, Volontariats,Evènements (Tunis)
- ULUDAG Universitesi (Turkey)
- European Learning Network Ltd (United Kingdom).
The main activity of the project consisted of a training course which was developed between 10 – 20 October 2016.
The course offered the participants the possibility to gain a deeper knowledge of multisensory learning strategies and use this knowledge for supporting the youths in choosing the best career.
The methods were those specific to non-formal education: workshops, open space, simulations etc.
We expect this project to have a great impact upon our organisation, our partners’ organisations and our local communities.