European Learning Network Ltd (ELN) is an organisation that prides itself in its 3E concept to EMBRACE diversity, ENHANCE knowledge and EMPOWER people. It was founded on the premise that knowledge based societies will be the future for the 21st Century. It is these principles that guides our trainers, associates and staff to build an inclusive and cohesive society. ELN’s vision is to develop education and culture through creativity and innovation and helps learners acquire skills and competences for personal development, future employment and active global citizenship.
ELN is already working on EU goals through its various Lifelong Learning Programmes such as Leonardo, Grundtvig, Youth in Action and lately Erasmus+. These projects address issues related to adults in long-term unemployment or engaging youth in asking and searching for solutions related to Career Education across the VET sector.
During the last 3 years, the organisation developed more focused training via mobility across many educational areas: communication, psychology in education, ICT, multisensory learning, outdoors education, media education, personal development, green knowledge, entrepreneurship, travel & tourism and other sustainable activities.
ELN has an international training team and our training covers a number of aspects (but not limited to) such as:
- developing the education staff competences for making schools in Europe more modern and open them towards new technology and NFE (non-formal education)
- enhancing social creativity and innovation via entrepreneurial approaches
- developing learners in intercultural and intergenerational dialogue via EU projects
- engaging learners in social enterprise activities and improving local communities
- raising awareness of social issues and facilitate inclusive sustainable projects
- promoting, protecting and preserving national traditions and identities through diversity projects
Since 2015, ELN has also started to offer formal online eLearning programmes for busy professionals such as those working in the Health & Social Care Sector. These programmes are useful and available to both UK and EU learners and can be accessed via online platform. Our KA1 training courses, together with our EU partners (e.g. Germany, Romania), include:
- Communication & Social Skills
Session 1: Voronet, Romania, 29 August-2 September 2016
Session 2: Malta, 30 January-3 February 2017
Session 3: Lisbon, Portugal, 2-6 August 2017
- My Students’ don’t talk
Session 1: Voronet, Romania, 15-19 August 2016
Session 2: Larnaca, Cyprus, 28 November-2 December 2016
Session 3: Granada & Cordoba, Spain, 21-25 August 2017
- Personal Development
Session 1: Voronet, Romania, 8-12 July 2016
Session 2: Sevilla & Malaga, Spain,14-18 August 2017
For details on all our courses and training please click here. Once you have identified a course you like please complete the Online form to receive your copy of individual programmes or contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org